Specifications include, but are not limited to: The contractor will be required to provide the following deliverables:
The following list is a summary of services expected to be provided by the OMO, this list may not be all-inclusive.
User Council Support for Stakeholders/Member Agencies
• Provide reports, minutes, and meeting support required by the User Council and its members for all scheduled,
special meeting, and working groups. This consists of support prior to, during, and after User Council meetings.
• Schedule User Council meetings, reserve conference rooms, and set up telephone conference bridges, as
• Prepare the meeting agenda and applicable attachments, update the Issues & Risk Log, and prepare the
outstanding Action Item List and post to the ALMR website at http://www.alaskalandmobileradio.org Send
appropriate email notification to the User Council, along with any other reports, documents, or presentations.
• Scribe and prepare the minutes of the meeting and post to the ALMR website at www.alaskalandmobileradio.org
for contributing members for verification of content within five business days.
• Make appropriate edits and revisions to meeting minutes as provided and re-post to the ALMR website at
www.alaskalandmobileradio.org NLT five business days prior to the next scheduled meeting. Minutes are
published final within three business days of final approval and re-posted to the ALMR website at
• Provide direct support for policies and procedures, plans, protocols and other such documents deemed necessary
for effective and efficient operations of the ALMR System.
• Provide monthly status updates on System performance at scheduled monthly meetings.
• Maintain all Users Council records, to include all correspondence, minutes, written or recorded actions.
• Other support provided to the User Council includes, but is not limited to, briefings, user agency liaison actions,
and support for annual member elections, and charter review/update. Services include meeting reminders and
special reports, as needed.
• Develop and prepare reports, white papers, or other special projects as directed by User Council.
• Develop, administer, and maintain an ALMR website at www.alaskalandmobileradio.org at the direction of the
• Develop, publish, and distribute quarterly newsletters.
• Develop an annual budget, execute, monitor and report on the ALMR cost share plan input to include but not
limited to: costs for connectivity, maintenance, staffing, system upgrades, and spare parts.
• Prepare and submit for User Council approval an annual budget proposal.
• Provide Other Budget and Cost Reports, as requested by the User Council and/or Executive Council.
• Provide the management and reporting metrics required to support the management of the System network. Also
provide oversight of network management and Information Assurance functions by the System Management
Office (SMO), establishing, tracking, and reporting against metrics agreed to by the User Council. Services include
but are not limited to reports on emerging technologies, coverage, and interference.