Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Verify the accuracy and completeness of all compliance audit work papers and calculations.
• Provide updates, as needed, to the Chief Financial Officer regarding all services.
• Work with City finance staff to facilitate the needs of the City with the needs of the Offeror.
• Maintain knowledge of Federal, State, and local legislation relating to the imposition of sales
• Maintain adequate staff levels to ensure all services, as outlined in the contract, are provided
in an efficient and professional manner.
• Provide monthly audit status reports in a manner acceptable to the Chief Financial Officer
outlining all activities that occur during that month. This report may also be required to support
invoicing to the City. The report should include, but not be limited to:
o compliance audits assigned to the Offeror for that month;
o compliance audits completed that month;
o status of all compliance audits assigned including issues that require intervention or
assistance by the City; and
o compliance audit hours spent on each audit assigned during the period, and
engagement status to date.
• Maintain security and confidentiality of all information obtained relating to the filers and
reporting information provided by them in accordance with the Ordinance.
• Provide adequate equipment and computer software to record and transmit audit information
to the City.
• Maintain, at the Offeror’s expense, comprehensive general liability and property damage
insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, and adequate bonding as required by the City.