Specifications include, but are not limited to: ITEM A
DAILY SERVICE TO PERFORM FIVE DAYS PER WEEK
• Empty wastebaskets.
• Collect all designated waste paper and trash and dispose of it away from the premises.
• Pick up and deposit all recyclable papers into a State designated container, if provided.
• Sweep halls and floors in the interior of the buildings. Tile floors are to be swept with a yarn
broom or a dust mop treated with polyethylene glycol or similar non-injurious material.
• Vacuum all carpets and rugs.
• Mop or scrub toilet room floors, wash all plumbing fixtures with warm water, disinfectant and
soap. Disinfect urinals and water closets. Damp wipe all dispensers, tiled portion of toilet
room walls and stall partitions with disinfectant.
• Provide and maintain adequate supplies of toilet paper, seat covers, deodorizers, feminine
hygiene products, towels and soap in toilet rooms. These supplies are to be of standard or
better quality and are to be furnished by the Lessor. Lessor shall also provide a closed
disposal container for waste sanitary napkins.
• Clean any drinking fountains.
• Sweep and Mop lobby area, breakroom and seven family contact rooms.
• At the end of each workday, the janitorial supervisor shall inspect the entire building to ensure
that all work is complete and all necessary doors are locked.
SERVICE TO PERFORM Monthly
• Dust all visible surfaces of furniture, fixtures, and equipment to a height of six (6) feet.
• Remove all finger marks and smudges from walls, woodwork, and glass surfaces, including
• Wash pipes and rails in stairwells.
SERVICE TO PERFORM EVERY 6 MONTHS
• Vacuum fabric furniture.
• Shampoo carpets, front entry walk off floor coverings, and rugs.
• Dust or vacuum window covering such as drapes and blinds, overhead pipes or moldings that
must be reached by ladder.
• Dust or wash light fixtures as appropriate for greatest light efficiency.
• Wash windows and glass wind deflectors inside and out leaving no streaks. Wipe water spots
from sills and frames. Use drop cloths as required to protect adjacent surfaces, fixtures, and
furniture. Wash windows at equal intervals of time, weather and conditions permitting.
• Wash all wastebaskets.
• Wash walls in public halls and stairwells where wall covering permits.
• Clean and wax all paneling.
• Clean all exterior windows.