Specifications include, but are not limited to:
Two submersible non-clog pumps, rated to deliver 180 GPM @ 45' TDH. The control and electrical
cables shall be 50 feet long, and all applicable control relays and complete gUiderail system shall be
included in quote. It will be the vendor's responsibility to make a site visit to assure their equipment
that requires depth and dimension measurements meet the need of the scope of work.
Capability: 3" minimum diameter spherical solid passage.
Materials of Construction:
1. Casing - Cast Iron A48 Class 35C or 40
2. All Exposed Bolts and Nuts - 316 Stainless Steel
3. Pump Exterior Coating Factory applied primer and finish coat to suit pumped media
4. Pump Interior and Base Elbow Interior Coating - All internal wetted parts including volute assembly,
impeller and discharge connection shall receive a ceramic-epoxy coating as per below.
• Belzona® 1321 (Ceramic S-Metal) (Minimum 24 dry mils thickness) shall be applied blue topcoat and
gray basecoat (to ensure successful overlap) by brush, applicator, or spray at a typical thickness of 15 mils
per coat. The first coat shall not be left more than 24 hours before overcoating with the second coat.
Evidence of basecoat shall not be identifiable upon completion.
5. Shaft and Sleeve - Stainless Steel AISI 431 or 420
6. Impeller - Grey cast iron ASTM A-48 Class 35B; the impeller shall not be a Vortex style .
• When required per spec - Hard Iron (ASTM A-532 (Alloy 111A) 25% chrome cast iron. And shall have hard
iron wear ring or wear plate with equal hardness to the impeller.
7. O-Rings - Viton
8. Upper Bearing - Single row deep groove ball bearing
9. Lower Bearing - Two row angular contact ball bearing
10. All mating surfaces where watertight sealing is required shall be machined and fitted with Viton
rubber O-rings. Fitting shall be such that sealing is accomplished by metal-to-metal contact between
machine surfaces. This will result in controlled compression of nitrile rubber O-ring without
requirement of a specific torque limit.
1. **** Maximum horsepower, 240v, 60HZ 3 Phase
2. Design - Squirrel-Cage, Induction
3. NEMA Design - Type B
4. Windings - Copper, Class H Insulated rated for 1800 C.
5. Service Factor -1.15 Continuous
6. Design Temperature - 40°C. Ambient
7. Non-overloading at any point on pump curve
8. Explosion Proof
9. Air filled or oil motor when required herein; pumps shall have a cooling jacket to allow continuous
operation in an unsubmerged condition. Cooling jackets may have closed integral, liquid cooling
10. Motor Terminal Board