Scope of Work for Previously Painted Metal Book Shelving Units and Wooden
Book Shelving Units:
• Prep and paint (8) eight metal shelving units, (16) sixteen ends. Entire
Government Documents shelf units, metal shelving perimeter only. (7) Seven
wooden book shelving units, (14) fourteen ends.
• Adequately protect all adjacent surfaces to include the carpet floor covering.
• All surfaces to be painted should be cleaned with Corotech V600-00 Grease
and Oil Emulsifier to remove any grease, oil or other contaminants.
• Allow to dry.
• Sand with 220 grit sandpaper to create paintable surface profile. Remove any
• Apply Coronado recommended primer to all paintable surfaces at the
manufacturers recommended rate.
• Apply 2 coats of Coronado Rust Scat 90 line at a rate of 3.6-4.6 mils wet 1.4-
1. 7 mils dry. Color to be determined by owner (ESCC).
• Follow all product manufacturer's directions, specifications and
• Thoroughly clean all work areas to include sweeping, mopping and wiping
down all surfaces (walls, window sills, furnishing, etc.). Clean up should be
performed each day prior to exiting the site.