Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide new patients with a Bryce Hospital clinic visit within 48 hours of
emergency referrals and within three weeks for routine referrals.
2. Provide follow-up Bryce Hospital clinic visits.
3. Provide office visits.
4. Provide hospital/admission discharge.
5. Provide hospital consultation fees.
6. Provide hospital daily visits.
7. Provide oversight of the Infection Control Program.
8. Serve as Co-Chair of the quarterly Infection Control Committee.
9. Provide written recommendations on the consult sheet brought with the
patients at the time of evaluation.
10. Provide typed dictated follow-up within seven (7) days.
11. Must be available to discuss cases with referring practitioner(s).
12. Provide services to adult and geriatric patients of Bryce Hospital.
13. Provide services to patients in the Bryce Hospital Clinic on a regular
basis. (Frequency varies with type of clinic) and must be on Bryce medical
consulting staff before seeing patients in the clinic.
14. Provide services to patients in physician’s private office when necessary on
an urgent basis or as necessary between scheduled clinics.