Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide In-hospital
, and on-call medical/surgical
services for all Bryce patients.
2. Provide auxiliary services to meet the needs of the patient
3. Be available, on a daily basis, to discuss cases with applicable facility
, to better provide for a smooth transition among facilities for the
4. Agree to utilize an electronic medical record/mechanism to communicate
point-of-care treatment that will provide a typed/written medical record
back to Bryce when the patient is discharged as well as a faxed copy of the
5. Provide all information in a timely manner to Bryce.
6. Have the ability to work with Bryce Hospital to maintain appropriate lengths of
stay, cost per patient per day, 30-day readmission rates, in-hospital mortality
rates, and patient satisfaction.
7. Have the ability and willingness to work with severely mentally ill patients of
8. Provide services/treatment in a hospital setting that provides around the
clock care and on-call needs of patients requiring in-patient medical-surgical