Specifications include, but are not limited to: - All grease traps and interceptors must be pumped and cleaned in accordance with the current Jefferson
County Environmental Services Department Grease Control Program Ordinance.
- Access to holding tank.
- Disposal of waste.
- Responsibilities for any damage of sewer lines, tanks, connections and/or property.
- Report all needed repairs to the CNP Director.
- Cost of transportation to and from all Birmingham City Schools sites/facilities.
- Onsite response within 24 hours after contact.
- Two (2) hour response for emergency calls.
- Pump trucks must be equipped with portable water supply for cleaning tanks.
- Pressure wash tanks when requested.