Specifications include, but are not limited to: Interpreter Services-Verbal or Electronic-Foreign Language.
1. Serve as the language interpreter for patients at Harper.
2. Provide services as scheduled by the treatment team coordinator or
designee, in order to facilitate communication with patients during clinical
interviews, treatment team meetings, or as otherwise needed.
3. Provide services consistent with applicable professional licensure, laws,
regulations, registrations and/or certification.
4. Provide language interpreter services 24 hours a day/365 days a year.
5. Contracted service providers will participate in the Quality Assurance
Program for Contracted Services: Any item related to the contracted service
may be added for quality assurance.