Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Communication with vendor possible via telephone, fax, pager and remote internet access.
• Vendor ability to execute detailed notification procedures, including secondary and tertiary backup
protocols as specified by Family Court. (Desired: 2 alerts repeating, then if not met a secondary alert
• Toll-free or local communication with vendor.
• Vendor must provide automatic reports as well as be accessible via telephone (24/7/365/holidays).
• Vendor to provide notification capability within 15 minutes of alert status.
• Vendor to provide remote computer/software/workstation/website that allows for schedule adjustments,
etc. to equipment from office.
• Vendor should have reliable communications and paging system. SMS preferred.