Specifications include, but are not limited to: Provide Operational and Comprehensive maintenance and service on controls system
equipment in accordance with Schedule A, Equipment List (attached). Maintenance and service
shall, at a minimum, include the following:
1. Report in and coordinate with owner’s representative.
2. Check the general operation of the Controls System.
3. Review operating parameters of the controls system including but not limited to,
temperature, humidity, and CO2 for discrepancies.
4. Inspect controls safeties and calibrate all controls, as required.
5. Review energy conservation methods and sequences to ensure optimum system
efficiency is maintained.
6. Analyze the recorded log data as applicable, compare the data to the original design
7. Check all individual control devices for calibration and functionality.
8. Clean and grease equipment.
9. Review operating procedures with operations personnel.
10. Set control points and operating conditions in accordance with owner’s requirements.
11. Upon completion of services, submit a written report to the Facility Maintenance
Department indicating technician name, date/time of service, services provided, and
any uncorrected deficiencies and/or necessary services not covered under Basic