Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Contractor, through the LMS, will create, update and maintain emergency medical services continuing
education content aligned with the current standards and requirements of the National Registry of EMT’s
National Continued Competency Program.
2. Contractor will maintain educational content to enable providers to meet ongoing National Continued
Competency Program requirements in 2-year recertification cycles.
3. State and other content creators must be able to produce and upload Vermont EMS continuing education
content, (including common presentation formats such as power point and keynote; PDF, Excel, and Word
documents; common audio and video files such as AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV and MP4 formats) into online CE
4. Production and Delivery of web-based CE content in the formats outlined in #1 including video files,
presentation files, and standard document formats, Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)
5. Delivery of web-based live presentations with ability to track providers who viewed presentation. The
Department already uses Skype for webinars if this can be used to integrate into the LMS to use for live
6. Collection & tracking of provider CE information, including: CE course attendance, classification or
categorization of CE hours, ability to submit CME information from a variety of sources including other
web-based CE, instructor-led training, skills sessions .