Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. All traffic control during construction
2. Construction signage in accordance with MUTCD
3. Surface temperature of existing pavement to be 45 degrees and air temp to be 40
degrees and rising at the time new asphalt is applied.
4. Saw cut begin and end locations as marked by the Town
5. Removal of existing pavement and compaction and leveling of base gravel material
6. Placement of a base course of Type III and a wearing course of Type IV bituminous
concrete as described herein.
7. Access to the residences and businesses must be maintained at all times.
8. Rubber tire roller on shim coat and no less than 10-ton roller on top coat.