Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Clean cracks so that they are free of all vegetation and debris. Remove all
loose pavement and debris from cracks.
2. Fill cracks up to 4” wide using armor crack specified material.
3. Sand filler flush to surface.
4. Apply “ARMOR” release tape.
5. Apply liquid adhesive per specifications.
6. Install narrow “ARMOR” fabric.
7. Install wide “ARMOR” fabric.
8. Install yellow “ARMOR” mesh both edges of previous layer.
Cracks to be repaired include approximately 15 linear feet at the Village Green and 350
linear feet at Brousseau Park. 1. Courts shall be cleaned using a stiff bristle broom and gas powered blower
or water based pressure spray unit capable of generating 2500 psi at the
nozzle tip, to remove all dirt and debris.