Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Autosampler with protective cover, with
a minimum capacity of 50 samples.
2.Start Up Kits to Allow Operation upon
Start up, including pump tubing and gas
connections lines / tubing, and sample
3.Computer, Monitor & Software to run
Instrument and process data.
1. Must be able to operate in
temperatures ranging from 15 degrees
C to 30 degrees C.
2. Must be able to operate in humidity
ranging from 30-80%.
3. Must be able to exceed requirements
for analysis outlined in 40 CFR 136
appendix B, 40 CFR 141.23, and EPA
method 200.8, rev 5.4.
4. Exhaust flow must not be greater than
5. Electrical requirements must be
compatible with 120V outlets.
6. Software must be capable of uploading
data into StarLIMS.
7. Installation Completed by Supplier.
8. Must Include 3-4 days of In-House
Training of Instrument and Software