The PROPOSER shall provide consultation to and representation of the AUTHORITY on Legislative Issues,
which may affect AUTHORITY facilities, programs or finances. Specific work may include monitoring and
review of the following areas:
• Solid Waste and Environmental: This includes matters pertinent to the collection, processing, and
disposal of solid waste.
• Special Assessment and Finance: This includes matters that may involve the AUTHORITY’s non-ad
valorem disposal assessment and the Revenue Bonds issued by the AUTHORITY to finance solid waste
• Dependent District and Local Government Representation: This includes matters pertaining to the
AUTHORITY’s status as a Dependent District, as well as more general issues pertaining to its role as a
local government service provider.
• Independent Power Production and Utilities: This includes matters concerning the AUTHORITY’s role in
producing electrical power through waste-to-energy or landfill gas facilities, and regulation of power
producers and local utilities.
• Other services as deemed appropriate (by AUTHORITY) for this Agreement.