Specifications include, but are not limited to: Item #1: Mobile Welding Service:
1. Successful bidder shall have a minimum of three (3) service trucks equipped with a complete line of tools
including, but not limited to, grinders, drills and oxy acetylene torches.
2. Successful bidder shall provide services at location(s) requested by the County representative based on the
mobile welding service standard hourly rate. Mobile welding services shall be provided during the hours of
7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
3. In the event services cannot be completed at the County location, successful bidder shall, with County
approval, transport unserviceable equipment to their shop for completion and return back to County location
and provide installation, as needed. Hourly rates shall be paid at the mobile welding service standard hourly
rate for hours worked at County location, with in-shop welding service standard hourly rate for hours worked
at successful bidder’s shop. No additional compensation will be paid for travel time.
4. In the event a welding helper is required, upon prior approval by the County representative responsible for the
project, the standard hourly rate to be paid shall be 50% of the mobile welding service standard hourly rate.
Any invoices submitted for welding helper rates without prior written approval by County representatives shall
not be paid.
Item #2: In-Shop Welding Service:
1. Palm Beach County shall deliver equipment to shop for services, when applicable.
2. In-shop welding service shall be based on the standard hourly rate.
3. The successful bidder's shop shall be available for delivery during the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.