Specifications include, but are not limited to: This Request for Proposal (RFP) issued by the Delaware Department of Technology and Information
(DTI) for the purpose of acquiring proposals from interested firms to provide a Managed Detection
and Response Provider service (MDR) to augment its internal security teams with 24x7, 365 days
security log monitoring, analytics, threat profiling, correlation and alerting to help protect its data,
systems and infrastructure from potential cyber security threats.
The MDR must demonstrate that they have the:
• Security expertise, research and threat intelligence to identity threats against the State;
• Highly efficient processes and workflow automation to significantly improve time to
remediation of security issues;
• Ability to provide a cost effective and scalable solution to time consuming manual correlation
• Ability to leverage a cross-device and cross-client correlation to improve security awareness
and reduce risk;
They can establish a 24/7 security operations center to validate and send alerts on potential
security threats and;
• They have broad visibility across an extensive client base for improved threat intelligence.