Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. Excavate the wall to the existing footer, if required.
2. Pressure wash wall to clean and remove loose stucco etc.
3. Score out horizontal joints to remove loose material, fill joints with sealant and glue.
4. Cut out sections that may be required to be replaced or reset.
5. Fill holes with concrete.
6. If required, construct forms as may be required for concrete to set.
7. Replace all types block with equal or better block in areas where necessary with matching size and
type block as required.
8. Waterproof cement patch as required. Total Seal or approved equal.
9. Apply a thick coat of stucco with bonder and glue to match existing texture and pattern.
10. Apply two coats of paint (paint color will be selected by CITY – intent is to match existing).
11. Return grade and clean up around wall to pre-existing conditions or as directed by the Contract
Administrator/designee. Special attention is to be made to have the alleys in equal or better condition
12. Clean up and dispose of all debris and repair any on site damage that may have occurred.
1. Clean surface as required. Remove any existing graffiti or blemishes as may be required.
2. Apply two coats of anti-graffiti coating. Utilize VandlGuard Single-Part Urethane Clear Coat – Matte
Finish or approved equal, 888-765-7070. Adhere to product Technical Data Sheet for Product
Limitations and installation guidelines.
3. Protect landscaping, property, and vehicles from spray and drift.
4. Supply City with proof of purchase and a copy of Manufacturer’s 10 year warranty.