Loading...
Skip to main content
< Back to results

MA- Credit Card Services Dept. of Revenue


Location
Alabama
Publication Date
08/16/2019 07:15 AM EDT
Closing Date
09/10/2019 06:00 PM EDT
Issuing Organization
State of Alabama - Department of Finance
Solicitation Number
Description

Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Only MasterCard, VISA and Discover credit/debit cards will be processed. 2. ADOR accepts American Express credit card transactions. ADOR has a direct contract with American Express. Successful bidder will need to be able to send required information to American Express at no cost to ADOR. 3. Each ADOR location is established as a separate Merchant: Currently ADOR has 11 merchant locations throughout the State. Others may be added. Swiped entries represent about 21% of all transactions, while keyed entries represent the remaining 79%.

Get instant access

Get instant access to solicitation details & future business opportunities.

to solicitation details & future business opportunities.

Get Access

Vendor packages with access to similar open solicitations

Matching bid notifications & access to all Statewide & Group bid details

Statewide

Matching bid notifications & access to all Statewide & Group bid details

Matching bid notifications from participating agencies

Group

Matching bid notifications from participating agencies

Access participating agency bids

Basic

Access participating agency bids