The County of Morris is soliciting proposals from Professional Engineering Consultants licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey to provide Engineering Design Services for the Complete Replacement of the following five (5) Bridges in the County of Morris, New Jersey:
- Bridge No. 1400-193 on Mathews Avenue over Tributary to Pequannock River, in the Borough of Riverdale, County of Morris.
- Bridge No. 1400-365 on Intervale Road over a Tributary to Troy Brook, in the Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills, County of Morris.
- Bridge No. 1400-672 on Washington Valley Road over the Tributary to Whippany River, in the Township of Mendham, County of Morris.
- Bridge No. 1401-023 on Richards Avenue over the Berry Brook, in the Town of Dover, County of Morris.
- Bridge No. 1401-151 on Furnace Road Bridge over the Tributary to Black River, in the Township of Chester, County of Morris.